At Revelator Services safety is our first priority. We are committed to providing our employees with the tools and training necessary to safely complete any task. Daily procedures and training are two key points in our continuously improving safety program. Our belief that accidents and injuries are preventable is backed by our dedication to never compromising our safety standards for profit or production.
Daily Safety Procedures
- JSAs (Job Safety Analysis) and all general industry safe work practices are used to ensure that our employees are performing and documenting our pre-job "tailgate" meetings.
- We utilize and are certified in the use of LOTO Permits, Hot Work Permits, and Confined Space Permits.
- All employees are required to have 4 gas monitors while working on all customer locations.
- Revelator Services is a member of both PEC Premier and ISNetworld, in order to keep our customers informed on our safety training and safety data. All customers are Grade A with one at Grade B.
- All employees are SafeLandUSA certified (including H2S training) within their first 2 weeks of employment.
- Employees are trained in CPR & First Aid and renewed as needed.
For additional safety information please contact our office to speak with our Safety Coordinator